Sunday, October 31, 2010 2:42 PM
Rick and Nancy Jackson
Top 10 reasons to use a a buyer's agent
Buyer's top ten reasons
they should use a Buyer's
Agent. I can't take credit for this post. It's based on what we, the
Realtor should already know. Sometimes buyers get taken in by listing
agents that are trying so hard to sell a property for their client, that
they don't remember all the things that could prevent buyers from
getting into a mess.
- A Buyer's Agent is an advocate on your behalf.
- A Buyer's Agent will help provide information about the properties value at the time of closing.
- A Buyer's Agent will write the offer you want to make, instead of offering suggested price.
- A Buyer's Agent will write the offer on your terms as far as deadlines and closing dates.
- A Buyer's Agent will hold the Listing Agent accountable to the National Code of Ethics.
- A Buyers' Agent will walk you through each step of the buying process after an offer has been accepted.
- A Buyer's Agent will find you another home, if the offer is not
accepted or work with you on a counter offer should you choose to do so.
- A Buyer's Agent will advise you as to the inspections you a have a right to have.
- A Buyer's Agent will attend all inspections with you.
- A Buyer's Agent does not charge a buyer for their services.
You wouldn't go to court without a professional representing you. Why
would you go into a legal Real Estate deal without a professional
representing you? Your Buyer's Agent purpose is to make your
transaction as smooth and stress free as possible for you. Your not just
getting the benefits of a Real Estate Agent, your getting the support
of an established Broker
. Always insist on a single party broker's agreement
when working with a buyer's agent.
Just passing it on:
Rick and NancyJacksonOklahoma Buyer's Agents